Map is interactive – Click on cabin below to see more information.
Our 11 cabins are generously spaced with fully furnished kitchens, living areas, and bedrooms. Surrounded by trees to make for a truly rustic experience our cabins act as a private oasis for guests. Located just 45 feet from the shores of the lake; listen to the loons and watch the sun set over Strawberry Point. Norway Beach cabins all have their own dock and spectacular waterfront views of Cass Lake, Cedar Island and Strawberry Point. Norway Beach Resort is one of very few resorts left in Minnesota to still have cabins this close to “their” lake. The expansive 1,050 feet of pristine sugar sand beach encourages play in the sun and snapping campfires in the evenings, filled with scary stories passed down to succeeding generations.
The cabins at Norway Beach Resort are completely modern and are kept meticulously clean. All cabins have double beds and a
full-sized sofa sleeper or futon.
- Fully equipped kitchens, including: stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes and silverware.
- Full bathroom with shower.
- Linens, blankets and pillows for the beds.
- AC units (If AC’s are tampered with or broken, guests will be charged replacement costs of units).
- Deck, picnic table, charcoal grill and fire-pit positioned at each cabin.
- A dock to tie-up your boat.
- Use of canoe’s, kayak’s, water bikes and paddle boards are included with your rental.
- Laundry facility
We ask that you please bring your own towels and personal care items.
*Note- 2 night minimum stay is required*